Based in Santiago, Chile, Valoryza Environmental Advisors offer strategic advice and expertise to cost-effectively support compliance with extended producer responsibility (EPR), by way of product stewardship programs to producers and organizations that are affected by environmental regulations.
As a regional expert with access to a global best practice network, Valoryza assists local and foreign companies in navigating through and succeeding within Latin American waste management regulatory systems and frameworks.
Key services include, but not are limited to, those listed below.
Offering representation and consultancy services to:
- Chilean industries seeking to participate in the elaboration and detailed design of the EPR systems.
- International companies with obligations under the EPR and other environmental regulations.
- Design, implementation and administration of waste management systems under EPR regulations.
- Cost-effective management of product impacts, in line with product stewardship requirements.
- Elaboration of Strategic Plans to help guide companies as they face new challenges related to new and more demanding environmental regulations.
Solution design, implementation and management for:
- Source separation, collection, packaging, processing and re-use of all types of waste.
- Waste management aimed at recovery services to ensure the fulfillment of business sustainability goals and environmental commitments with both local and national authorities.
Valoryza consultants have extensive experience in conducting investigation, research studies, audits, assessments and developing strategic forecasts to support clients in meeting their obligations regarding manufacturing, waste management, sorting, transport and final disposal in the most responsible and cost-effective way.
If you represent a business with opportunities related to EPR, waste management or other environmental matters in Latin America, Valoryza is available to help.
Rodrigo Leiva Neumann
+56 9 72143053