Select Proceedings from Electronics Recycling Asia in Guangzhou, China
In November 2012, the Global Product Stewardship Council attended the Electronics Recycling Asia event in Guangzhou, China. Select presentations from the event have been posted on the Knowledge Base available to GlobalPSC members, with the consent of the presenters.
The presentations posted include (in no particular order):
- The Principles of Proper Regulation by Crystynna Ewe of Dell in Singapore
- Sustaining Electronics Recycling Globally: Key Ingredients to a Successful Market by Robin K. Wiener of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc. in the US
- How does Taiwan Recycle Electronics Waste? by Prof. Hsiao-Kang Ma of the National Taiwan University Department of Mechanical Engineering in Taiwan
- Rare Earth Recovery from Urban Mines: Recycling of Luminescent Powder from Fluorescent Lamps by Thomas Langer of OSRAM AG in Germany
- European WEEE Recycling Standard – What will the EU WEEELABEX Standard Require of Global Recyclers? by Julie-Ann Adams of Really Green Credentials Ltd in the United Kingdom
- Development of Total Recycling Technologies for Flat Panel Display Devices by Dr Hyun Seon Hong, of the Institute for Advanced Engineering in Korea
- Electronic Product Stewardship in Australia and New Zealand by Russ Martin of the GlobalPSC
GlobalPSC members can log in to the Knowledge Base via the Members tab at www.globalpsc.net.